Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday

Went into the city today to work on our neuro presentation. We ended up talking about our weekend more than working on the presentation; hopefully we do ok tomorrow.

Afterwards, I went to Sainsbury to pick up food for the week and some more clothes. I need to go try those on soon. Spent most of the evening cooking food for the week so that I could have proper meals. So far I've made chinese vegetable soup, spicy 'sausage' sauce to go with pasta, creamy butternut squash and sage sauce to go with gnocchi (which I need to get), and roasted some butternut squash and onions to make more soup tomorrow. I also have stuff to make thai 'chicken' green curry and eggplant lasagna. I'll have to make those Wednesday.

Tomorrow starts my last week at the small animal hospital; next stop is four weeks at the equine hospital. Have to do a lot of cramming for that next weekend!!!! At least I won't have to dress nicely for that since we have to wear boiler suits.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: