Thursday, January 20, 2011

I AM A CHAMPION!!!

Well, that’s what I like to tell myself. Started playing foosball again this week and, ZOMG, my skill level has gone like +5 since last semester. I actually beat Pookish, the undeniable champ, by a point! Granted, he was playing one-handed, with his right hand (he’s a lefty), but I still beat him! Woot woot!
Then, we played teams. Me and Poon versus Pookish and T-biz. Then, to keep it fair, T-biz and I switched sides. Pookish and I DOMINATED! Even after Poon and T-biz switched so that Poon could be on offense (his preferred position), Pook and I still dominated. One day we will shut them out and make them do the Naked Lap of Shame around the school. Tee hee (and totally j/k).
If you are wondering how we have so much time to play all this foosball, the TTO generously allows us an hour lunch in addition to inexplicably long breaks between classes. If you are wondering why I don’t use this time to study, I totally do! But you can only study poop and coughing for so long before losing your mind. Solution? FOOSBALL!
Glossary
  • Poon: Alan Poon
  • Pookish: Allen Putzig
  • T-biz: Tara B
  • shut out: don’t let them make a goal

No comments: